- Three bedroom garden fronted mid terraced property
- Situated in a cul de sac location and close to amenities
- Entrance hall
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Gardens to the front and rear
- In need of modernisation with lots of potential
- Within walking distance of Prescot town centre
- Public transport routes and motorway links
- Close to excellent local schools
- An early viewing is advised
Part glazed front door. Stairs to the first floor accommodation. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 5'' x 10' 5'' (5.91m x 3.17m)
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 19' 4'' x 11' 4'' (5.89m x 3.45m)
Windows to the front and rear aspects. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and work surfaces and incorporating a single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Understairs storage cupboard. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Central heating radiator.
Window to the rear aspect. Doors to all rooms. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 13' 3'' x 10' 4'' (4.04m x 3.15m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 5'' x 12' 9'' (3.17m x 3.88m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 0'' x 7' 4'' (2.74m x 2.23m)
Window to the rear aspect. Built in storage
Window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of panelled bath and wash hand basin.
Window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a low level WC.
At the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn with shrub displays. Gate to the side. The front has a large lawned garden with established shrub borders. Pathway to the front door.