- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Within walking distance of Whiston Hospital
- Close to local shops and transport routes
- Entrance hall with two storage cupboards
- Large lounge
- kitchen with wall and base units
- Bathroom with white three piece suite
- Good sized main bedroom
- Communal gardens and intercom system
- An early viewing is advised
One bedroom ground floor flat within walking distance of Whiston Hospital, public transport routes and local shops. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom with white three piece suite and bedroom. The property has communal gardens and an intercom system. EPC GRADE: C
Laminate wood effect flooring. Doors to all rooms. Two built in storage cupboards. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 18'5 x 9'9
UPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Fitted for wall lights.
Kitchen 9'8 x 7'2
UPVC double glazed window. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Gas cooker. Central heating radiator. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Tiled walls.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with overhead shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Heated towel rail. UPVC panelled walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 12'9 x 9'1
UPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator.