- 'The Coach House' built by Morris Homes
- Entrance hall
- open plan lounge and kitchen
- Built in appliances and modern wall and base units
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Newly carpeted throughout
- Car parking space at the front
- Close to local amenities and excellent motorway access
- An ideal first time buy
- An excellent addition to a portfolio or first time buy
- An early viewing is advised
Newly carpeted with quality grey carpet. Stairs to the first floor. Central heating radiator.
Newly carpeted with quality grey carpet. Built in storage cupboard.
Lounge/Kitchen 18' 10'' x 17' 5'' (5.74m x 5.30m)
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Laminate wood effect flooring. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers, wine rack and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integral appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor canopy, fridge and freezer and washer dryer. Tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 9' 6'' x 8' 10'' (2.89m x 2.69m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator. Loft access point. We are informed by the seller that the loft is part boarded.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled walls. Central heating radiator.
At the front of the property is a car park with parking