- Beautifully presented two/three bedroom duplex apartment
- Entrance hall
- lounge with juliet balcony overlooking Victoria Park
- Large dining kitchen with quality units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloaks and quality bathroom with four piece suite
- Two double bedrooms with juliet balconies to both rooms
- Parking space at the side
- An ideal home for professionals or first time buyers
- An early viewing is advised
Two column radiators. Stairs to first floor accomodation. Doors to all rooms
Lounge 16' 9'' x 11' 7'' (5.10m x 3.53m)
UPVC double glazed french doors with juliet balcony overlooking Victoria Park. Column radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Dining Kitchen 16' 4'' x 14' 9'' (4.97m x 4.49m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspects. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a single bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integral appliances include a gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Xpelair fan. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Study/Bedroom Three 8' 8'' x 8' 1'' (2.64m x 2.46m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a Villeroy & Boch wc with concealed cistern and wash hand basin. Inset ceiling spotlights.
1st Floor Landing Doors to all rooms Bedroom One 16' 3'' x 11' 5'' (4.95m x 3.48m)
UPVC double glazed french doors with Juliet balcony overlooking Victoria Park. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.62m x 3.10m)
UPVC double glazed french doors and Juliet balcony. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a walk in shower unit with shower attachment and waterfall shower head. Villeroy & Boch low level wc with concealed cistern, panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks.
External The property has a parking space at the side.